Beef FinisherJune 22, 2023
Umbarger Hearne 18% Lamb CreepJune 27, 2023
Designed to be fed as a sole ration, Barger’s Lay Blend provides a complete nutritional profile for the laying bird. The value and performance of the feed comes from the addition of a wide variety of health and nutritional supplements.
Barger’s Lay Blend is a visual feast for your birds eyes including popcorn, whole oats, flax seed, yellow peas, split green peas and black oil sunflower seed and 1/8” pellets that are perfect for bantams to large breeds.
Not only do they add color to the feed, peas are a valued source of protein and energy that is highly digestible with an excellent amino acid profile.
Research shows that betaine reduces heat stress, increases digestibility of crude fiber and protein, increases lean carcass weight and improves the performance of birds affected by coccidiosis.
FISH MEAL/FLAX SEED
These additives provide a healthy boost of Omega-3’s to the diet which has been shown to produce Omega 3 enriched eggs.
The benefits of Omega 3 enriched eggs include:
- reduces risk of heart diseases,
- improves blood regulation,
- promotes anti-inflammatory properties in your body,
- aids in brain development of children,
- helps with skin, nail, and hair development,
- lowers cholesterol content of eggs.
PRE AND PROBIOTICS
The addition of pre and probiotics supports a healthy, digestive tract which can prevent and clear up diarrhea, increase feed conversion, maintain a healthy weight and quality egg production.
WHOLE PLANT YUCCA
The use of whole plant yucca as a feed additive has many positive effects including:
- reduction of environmental ammonia and odor,
- hypocholesterolemic activity,
- antiinflammatory activity,
- anti-protozoal activity,
- nematocidal activity,
- growth promotion,
- improved feed conversion efficiency.
Available in 50# bags.