Developing commercial livestock formulas has given us the opportunity to gain valuable insight into feed performance.
Coupled with research on feed additives that improve the overall health and condition of sheep; we’ve created an advanced line of lamb show feeds.
18% Protein. NLT 71% TDN. Medicated. Feed up to body weight of 60#.
Early Bloom is a medicated starter/creep feed that will produce optimal growth. The small 1/8” pellet eases the transition to a pelletized feed and encourages consumption. Decoquinate aids in the prevention of coccidiosis. A premium show feed, Early Bloom is enhanced with:
•pre and probiotics to support digestive health,
•a blend of herbs and botanicals to support digestion and immune function,
•dried whey for enhanced palatability,
•specialized fat for concentrated energy,
•an additive to prevent over-accumulation of copper in the sheep’s liver and vitamins/minerals/essential amino acids to support metabolism, improve feed utilization and overall health.
18% Protein. NLT 68% TDN. Medicated. From 60# to finish weight.
Final Bloom combines a 5/32” pellet with steam-rolled grains (barley, corn & oats) to fuel gain and proper finish. Cottonseed hulls are added to maintain proper rumen function. Multiple carbohydrate sources & a specialized fat promote optimum gain while multiple protein sources enhance muscle development and expression. Optimum health and winning form is maximized with the addition of:
• pre and probiotics to support digestive health,
• herbs and botanicals to support digestive and immune health,
• Selenium Yeast enhances immune function and growth,
• Decoquinate prevents coccidiosis without requiring a withdrawal period,
• a special additive minimizes copper toxicity,
• vitamins/minerals/essential amino acids to support metabolism, improve feed utilization and overall health.